Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day




I pray you all had as good of a Valentine's day as we did! I spent the entire weekend spending time reconnecting with my husband. We went to Quincy, Illlinois, Hannibal, MO and of course spent time getting to know more about Heartland. We also visited the school the boys will be attending. Heartland had a marriage renewal dinner on Friday and we enjoyed good eats and fellowship. All in all it was a fabulous weekend spent doing what I never imagined I would be able to enjoy again- my husband. God is so good!!


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend. You were in my thoughts and prayers. Can't wait for all the details. See you this week at work. Anissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you have a blog, too! :)

    I'm glad you had a great weekend! It's always nice spending GOOD times with your spouse!

    ReplyDelete